DentX FN-N95-508 2020: RESPIRATOR MASK-Made in Canada (40pcs)
TO-Medicare - TO-Medicare
MADE IN CANADA BY DENT-X CANADA AND FIRST NATIONS PROCUREMENT INC., THE FN-N95-508 FLAT FOLD RESPIRATOR FACE MASK IS ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT, FANTASTIC SEAL, AND EXCEPTIONAL BREATHABILITY.
SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN THE FN-N95-510
FITS MOST ADULTS
- 5-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Filtration meets Health Canada FFR guidelines for Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) and Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE). Actual results BFE 99.9% and PFE >98% in independent testing by 3rd party lab (Test report)
- Note: due to a more convenient earloop design, this mask is not NIOSH N95 (NIOSH requires a headband)
- Extra-large moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Easy breathing. Meets Health Canada FFR guidelines for inhalation and exhalation resistance as verified by 3rd party testing.
- Dispose of after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour workday)
- Slightly larger than FN-N95-510. Fits most adults and teenagers 12+
- SKU FN-N95-508
- Test Report
- Canada Strong Mask is an official authorized retailer for Dent-X Canada
Flat-fold masks outperform conventional "cup style" respirators in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults, teens, and kids 12+. For smaller faces, try cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs vertical-fold KN95 and FFP2 styles.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.